Tanfield Chambers is ranked as a leading set of chambers by Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and offers advocacy and advisory services across varied areas of expertise.
In 2013 PilotBean was selected to design and develop a new cms managed website, event management and email marketing solution.
The initial Brief was to develop the website and create a new design with a clean & modern look and feel.
- Events, Articles, Profiles, News
- Blog incorporated into site
- Flexible tagging and categorisation of content to allow ease of relating content
- Ability to cross-link between relevant content items
- Single powerful internal search engine
- Social publishing from site (events, news, other article type to be confirmed)
Extranet functionality for Barristers to edit profiles and create articles using a structured predefined format. Access to these areas is via the front end and is password protected.
Additional Requirements set out by the client:
- Comprehensive Online Strategy
- Built to SEO best practice (including search engine friendly URLs)
- Cross browser compatible – Internet Explorer (7.0 and higher), Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- Mobile friendly – will use media queries to auto-adjust layouts on mobile and table devices
- Google Analytics to be included in build – including custom reports based on KPIs identified during consultation phase
- Flexible and easy to use CMS
- Built to W3C standards and accessibility guidelines